Aloe Vera benefits for health and beauty has been known for more than 3500 years. One of the first documented users of Aloe Vera was Cleopatra, who was known for her beauty. Today Aloe Vera continues to be widely used around the world. Numerous studies worldwide indicate that Aloe Vera is a general tonic for the immune system, helping it to fight all kinds of illness.
The juice soothes digestive tract irritations, helps digestive system work properly, and stimulates the immune system. Aloe Vera helps cells regeneration functions, has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effect, and improves metabolic function. Aloe Vera gel contains protein, calcium, magnesium, zinc, vitamins A, B12 and E, essential fatty acids and is naturally rich in Vitamin C, amino acids (which are constructing protein in our body), enzymes.
Aloe Vera gel has at least 75 known nutritives, which could be grouped like this:
* Vegetable sterols – having strong anti-inflammatory effect;
* Saponins – soap-like substances, having strong antimicrobial effect against bacteria, viruses, fungi and yeast;
* Salicylic acid – similar to aspirin, having anti-inflammatory effect;
* Minerals – magnesium, manganese, zinc, copper, chromium, calcium, sodium, potassium and iron;
* Vitamins – Aloe is rich with vitamins, but most important are antioxidant vitamins: C, E and beta carotene (vitamin A). Aloe is one of the few plants in the world, containing vitamin B12;
* Amino Acids – the human body requires 22 amino acids, which are constructing protein in our body. From the 22 amino acid, Aloe Vera consists 20 of them. More important is the fact that Aloe Vera contains all 8 amino acids, the body itself can not construct and must come with food;
* Enzymes – lipases and proteases helping digestion, as well as other enzymes involved in inflammatory processes;
* Carbohydrate – a number of important mono and polysaccharides that enhance the immune system.
Nowadays unhealthy lifestyle, malnutrition, stress and environmental pollution caused a lot of “civilization” diseases, such as heart disease, cancer, diabetes, immune system impairment, allergies and other. By these problems emphasis, number of people promoting healthy lifestyle recently started growing. Healthy way of living even became fashion; this trend is particularly wide spread in well developed countries. Aloe juice drink is very popular among people caring for a full, natural and high-quality balanced diet.